1. 10 - VIP invitations - to the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort - Sponsors VIPs & Players Welcome Cocktail Reception at 7.30pm on Tues 8th Nov 2005 @ Palm Resort swimming pool
2. 1 - flight in the ASM Amateur Qualifier for 4 amateur golfers to be staged on Tues 8th Nov 2005 on the Allamanda golf course to be conducted from an 1pm via a shotgun start.
The Amateur Qualifier event is to be played OFF THE STICK will cater for up to 128 participants, with the top 9 "best gross" scoring individual participants and the top 2 person teams, 14 amateur golfers in all will secure places in the ASM Pro-Am to be hosted on Thurs 10th Nov 2005.
3. 3 - ASM Pro-Am flights for 9 amateur golfers on Thurs 10th Nov 2005 on either the Allamanda or Cempaka golf course to be conducted from an 8.00am shotgun start - golf course allocation will be determined by draw to be held during the 2005 ASM - Welcome Cocktail Reception. ASM Pro-Ams are played in a 1 Pro & 3 Amateur format.
The top 9 best gross scoring participants from each of the 6 - 32 flight ASM Pro-Ams will qualify for places in the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals to be contested on the Fri 11th & Sat 12th Nov 2005 and incorporated into the first 2 days of the ASM @ Palm Resort Professional tournament, played in a 3 Pro & 1 Amateur format.
The top 3 best gross scoring participants from the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals will compete in the ASM @ Palm Resort Amateur Finals on Sun 13th Nov 2005 in a 3 ball amateur flight, T-Off prior to the Finals of the ASM @ Palm Resort Professional tournament.
The Asian Senior Masters Pro-Ams and the ASM Pro-Am Qualifier events are open to both male and female participants who must be at least 12 years of age and posses valid golf handicaps.
4. 3 rooms for up to 6 amateur golfers to stay at the 5 – Star Sofitel Palm Resort.
5. 9 - ASM Pro-Am goodie bags, containing ASM Pro-Am T-Shirts, Caps, Balls, & Official ASM Magazine – for an additional cost and subject to space constraints, the sponsors logo can also be put on the souvenir 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort event T-Shirt.
6. Opportunity to include your company’s products, corporate branded gifts, and or other information in the 800 ASM goody bags. For ideas for corporate gifts and branding click here
and view www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=37
or click here and view www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=812
7. 10 - invitations to breakfast prior to T-Off in your ASM Pro-Am
8. 1 - cooler box per buggy containing water, soft drinks & beer FREE on course refills
9. 10 - invitations to lunch and the Prize Giving function after your ASM Pro-Am
10. priority parking places on the days of your ASM Pro-Am for your guests
11. 10 - VIP passes allowing access to the Sponsors VIP areas in the club house and the 18th Hole - hospitality areas operation hours will be from 8am through to 5pm daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 during the 2005 ASM Professional event.
The cost of all F & B including coffee, tea, beer, whisky, water, light snacks, and lunch provided in the VIP hospitality areas daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 is FOC.
IndoChine are the ASM events Official Caterers and will be operating the various on course VIP hospitality areas. For more information about IndoChine please click here or visit www.indochine.com.sg
12. 5 - VIP parking stickers valid from Fri 11th - Sun 13th the ASM Professional event.
13. half a colour page in the 2005 ASM Official Program - please provide your Corporate LOGO.
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into the various 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort event signage to be produced as follows;
14. 1 - exclusive T-Box to be dressed with 5 signs with your company’s LOGO and or message please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=645 to view.
1 - single sided sign measuring - 3m X 2m
4 - sign measuring - 3m X 1m - with your LOGO – only 2 different sign designs are allowed
to view an example click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=658
15. On the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort press conference back drop, and various stage backdrops to be used at all ASM official functions, such as the ASM Welcome Cocktail Reception for all 2005 ASM pro & amateur golfers, and sponsors, and at the various ASM Pro-Am prize giving ceremonies. Please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=83 to view.
16. On the on the backdrop for 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort prize giving and closing ceremony, which will be conducted in front of the main club house to view an example of the backdrop please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=769
17. On the base plate of the Main Results leader board to be located in a prominent location near both the club house and VIP hospitality areas, visible to all attending the event. To view the main results board please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=609
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into and appear on the 2005 ASM - Malaysia website as follows;
18. the scrolling banner on the right side of the webpage created for the ASM Pro-Am in which your company will participate. Click here or visit www.asm-singapore.com/upcoming_tournaments.asp?tournID=124 to view an example.
19. on the dedicated supporting sponsors section of the website. To view click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/supporting_sponsors.asp if desired a hyper link to your company’s web site or nominated webpage can be included.