1. 60 - VIP invitations – to the ASM – VIP & Players Cocktail reception at 7.30pm on Tues 8th Nov 2005 @ Palm resort for all ASM Pro-Am participants and up to 6 of the sponsor's CRM staff.
2. 20 - ASM Pro-Am flights catering for 60 golfers, which can utilized in 1 of the following 3 options;
2.a. 10 of the sponsor's Pro-Ams to be staged each day on Tues 8th and Wed 9th Nov 2005 catering for up to 30 amateur golfers playing each day - 60 ASM Pro-Am places in all.
2.b. 6 of the sponsor's Pro-Ams to be staged each day on Tues 8th and Wed 9th catering for up to 18 amateur golfers each day and 8 Pro-Ams to be staged each day on Thur 10th Nov 2005 catering for up to 24 amateur golfers that day.
2.c. 20 of the sponsor's Pro-Ams to be staged on Thur 10th Nov 2005 catering for up to 60 amateur golfers each playing in 1 Pro-Am tournament.
A variation of options 2.a, 2.b & 2.c can be accommodated subject to space constraints.
60 ASM Pro-Am goodie bags, containing Official ASM Pro-Am T-Shirts, Caps, Balls, & Official ASM Magazine
ASM Pro-Ams are played in a 1 Pro & 3 Amateur format, and will be staged from a 8.00am shotgun starts daily on Tues 8th Wed 9th and Thurs 10th Nov 2005.
3. The Corporate Sponsorship package includes an allocation of 18 room nights at the 5-star Sofitel Palm Resort managed by ACCOR Hotels & Resorts of which 15 are designated for double occupancy – twin sharing on Tues 8th Nov 2005 to cater to option 2.a and the remaining 3 room nights can be used as either single or double rooms during the ASM tournament week.
4. The Sponsor is entitled to 2 sponsor's exemptions 1 each day in the 2005 ASM Amateur Semi-Finals to be contested on the Fri 11th & Sat 12th Nov 2005 and incorporated into the first 2 days of the ASM Professional tournament, which will be played in a 3 Pro & 1 Amateur format. These 2 places should ideally be divided equally amongst participants in the ASM Pro-AM, however the sponsor may nominate alternate participants with a handicap of 10 or below.
The top 3 best gross scoring participants from the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals will compete in the ASM Amateur Finals on Sun 13th Nov 2005 in a 3 ball amateur flight, T-Off prior to the Finals of the ASM Professional tournament.
5. The Sponsor’s name and or logo will be placed on the left sleeve of the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort souvenir ASM Pro-Am event T-Shirt to be provided to all the participants. To view an example click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=666
6. Opportunity to include your company’s products, corporate branded gifts, and or other information in the 800 ASM goody bags. For ideas for corporate gifts and branding click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=37
7. 60 - invitations to breakfasts or lunch prior to T-Off in your ASM Pro-Ams
8. cooler boxes will be provided for all ASM Pro-Am participants, in the turfmates, containing water, soft drinks & beer there will be FREE on course refills
9. priority parking places on your selected ASM-Pro-Am days
10. 60 - VIP passes allowing access to the Sponsors VIP hospitality areas located around the 18th Hole who’s operation hours will be from 10am through to 6pm daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 where you can relax and watch the 2005 ASM Professional event.
The cost of all F & B including coffee, tea, beer, whisky, water, light snacks, and lunch provided in the VIP hospitality areas daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 is FOC.
IndoChine are the ASM events Official Caterers and will be operating the various on course VIP hospitality areas. For more information about IndoChine please click here or visit www.indochine.com.sg
11. 30 - VIP parking stickers valid for Fri 11th - Sun 13th the ASM Professional event.
12. 1 - full colour page in the 2005 ASM Official Program – additional pages cost SGD$ 1,000 each – sponsor to provide finished art work – camera ready copy.
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into the various 2005 ASM event signage to be produced as follows;
13. The sponsor will be allocated 2 - exclusive T-Boxes which will be the 10th T-Box on Cempaka and the 10th T-Box on Allamanda both of which are visible from the club house and the VIP hospitality areas on the 18th Hole. Each T-Boxes will be dressed with 5 signs with your company’s LOGO and or message – sponsor to provide finished art work.
Please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=645 to view an example.
2 - single sided sign measuring - 3m X 2m
10 - sign measuring - 3m X 1m - with your LOGO – only 2 different sign designs are allowed
to view an example click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=658
14. LOGO & branding on 2 side panels of 1 on course leader board please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=648 to view.
15. On the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort press conference back drop, and various stage backdrops to be used at all ASM official functions, such as the ASM Welcome Cocktail Reception for all 2005 ASM pro & amateur golfers, and sponsors, and at the various ASM Pro-Am prize giving ceremonies. Please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=83 to view.
16. On the on the backdrop for 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort prize giving & closing ceremony, which will be in front of the club house and VIP hospitality areas to view an example of the backdrop please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=769
The 2005 ASM prize giving will be conducted on the 18th green, in front of the VIP hospitality areas located around the 18th hole, and will be shown on TV.
17. On the 2 side panels of the Main Results leader board to be located in a prominent location near both the club house and VIP hospitality areas, visible to all attending the event. To view the main results board please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=609
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into and appear on the 2005 ASM @ palm Resort website as follows;
18. the revolving display with other sponsors on the front page located at the bottom right of the 2005 ASM – Singapore website. Click here or visit www.asm-singapore.com/default.asp to view an example.
19. the scrolling banner on the right side of the webpage created for the ASM Pro-Am in which your company will participate. Click here or visit www.asm-singapore.com/upcoming_tournaments.asp?tournID=124 to view an example.
20. on the dedicated supporting sponsors section of the website. To view click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/supporting_sponsors.asp if desired a hyper link to your company’s web site or nominated webpage can be included.
21. one exclusive page in the online news section, where your company can promote their good corporate citizen activities, products and or services. To view an example please click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=737
22. Opportunity to conduct product displays and or a corporate promotional briefing - meetings during the 2005 ASM event in function rooms, to be provided at no extra charge.