1. 3 - VIP invitations - to the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort - Sponsors VIPs & Players Welcome Cocktail Reception at 7.30pm on Tues 8th Nov 2005 @ Palm Resort swimming pool
2. 1 - ASM Pro-Am flight for 3 amateur golfers, on Thursday 10th Nov 2005 on either the Allamanda or Cempaka golf course to be conducted from an 8.00am shotgun start - golf course allocation will be determined by draw held during the 2005 ASM - Welcome Cocktail Reception. ASM Pro-Ams are played in a 1 Pro & 3 Amateur format.
The top 9 best gross scoring participants from each of the 6 - 32 flight ASM Pro-Ams will qualify for places in the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals to be contested on the Fri 11th & Sat 12th Nov 2005 and incorporated into the first 2 days of the ASM @ Palm Resort Pro tournament, played in a 3 Pro & 1 Amateur format.
The top 3 best gross scoring participants from the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals will compete in the ASM @ Palm Resort Amateur Finals on Sun 13th Nov 2005 in a 3 ball amateur flight, T-Off prior to the Finals of the ASM @ Palm Resort Professional tournament.
3. 3 - ASM Pro-Am goodie bags, containing ASM Pro-Am T-Shirts, Caps, Balls, & Official ASM Magazine, etc.
4. Opportunity to include your company’s products, corporate branded gifts, and or other information in the 800 ASMM goody bags. For ideas for corporate gifts and branding please click here or visit
5. 3 - invitations to breakfast prior to T-Off in your ASM Pro-Am
6. 1 - cooler box per buggy containing water, soft drinks & beer FREE on course refills
7. 3 - invitations to lunch and the Prize Giving function after your ASM Pro-Am
8. 2 - priority parking places on the day of your ASM Pro-Am
9. 3 - VIP passes allowing access to the Sponsors VIP areas in the club house and the 18th Hole - hospitality areas operation hours will be from 8am through to 5pm daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 during the 2005 ASM Professional event.
The cost of all F & B including coffee, tea, beer, whisky, water, light snacks, and lunch provided in the VIP hospitality areas daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 is FOC.
IndoChine are the ASM events Official Caterers and will be operating the various on course VIP hospitality areas. For more information about IndoChine please click here or visit www.indochine.com.sg
10. 1 - VIP parking sticker valid from Fri 11th - Sun 13th the ASM Professional event.
11. Acknowledgement in the 2005 ASM Official Program - please provide your Corporate LOGO.
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into the various 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort event signage to be produced as follows;
12. 1 - single sided sign measuring - 3m X 1m - with your LOGO to view an example click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=658
13. On the backdrops to be used at all ASM official functions, such as the Welcome Cocktail Reception for all 2005 ASM pro & amateur golfers, and sponsors, and at the various ASM Pro-Am prize giving ceremonies. Please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=83 to view.
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into and appear on the 2005 ASM - Malaysia website as follows;
14. on the dedicated supporting sponsors section of the website. To view click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/supporting_sponsors.asp if desired a hyper link to your company’s web site or nominated webpage can be included.