The 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort is an International Senior Professional golf tournament, preceded by 6 ASM Pro-Am events.
Please click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=855 for more information and an over view about the tournament.
We write to request that your company kindly consider sponsorship participation and investment in a 2005 and possibly 2006, & 07 ASM @ Palm Resort – Private 32 flight ASM Pro-Am golf tournament - Sponsorship package, priced at SGD$ 80,000 @ USD$ 50,000 catering for 96 VIP invited amateur golfers.
The Private 32 flight ASM Pro-Am golf tournament comes with the following benefits to be enjoyed during the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort tournament week:
1. 100 - VIP invitations - to the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort - Sponsors VIPs & Players Welcome Cocktail Reception at 7.30pm on Tues 8th Nov 2005 @ Palm Resort swimming pool
2. 32 - ASM @ Palm Resort Pro-Am flights for 96 amateur golfers, to be staged on Tues 8th, wed 9th or Thurs 10th Nov 2005 - subject to availability, and the Private Pro-Am tournament will be conducted from an 8.00am shotgun start. ASM Pro-Ams are played in a 1 Pro & 3 Amateur format.
The top 9 best gross scoring participants from your company's Private ASM @ Palm Resort Pro-Am tournament will qualify for places in the ASM @ Palm Resort Amateur Semi-Finals.
The ASM Amateur Semi-Finals will be contested on the Fri 11th & Sat 12th Nov 2005 and incorporated into the first 2 days of the ASM @ Palm Resort Pro tournament, to be played in a 3 Pro & 1 Amateur format.
In addition the Sponsor will be awarded 3 additional sponsor's exemptions in the 2005 ASM Amateur Semi-Finals which they may award to amateur golfers with a handicap of 10 and below.
The top 3 best gross scoring participants from the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals will compete in the ASM Amateur Finals to be staged on Sun 13th Nov 2005 in a 3 ball amateur flight, T-Off prior to Finals of the ASM @ Palm Resort Professional tournament.
3. 96 - ASM Pro-Am goodie bags, containing ASM Pro-Am T-Shirts, Caps, Balls, & Official ASM Magazine - for an additional cost and subject to space constraints, the sponsors logo can be put on the souvenir ASM event T-Shirt to be sold to the public at the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort event.
4. Opportunity to include your company’s products, corporate branded gifts, and or other information in the 800 ASM goody bags. For ideas for corporate gifts and branding click here
or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=37
or click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=812
5. 100 - invitations to breakfast prior to T-Off in your ASM Pro-Am
6. 1 - cooler box per buggy containing water, soft drinks & beer FREE on course refills
7. 100 - invitations to breakfast and the Prize Giving lunch - function after your ASM Pro-Am
8. priority parking places on the days of your ASM Pro-Am for your guests
9. 100 - VIP passes allowing access to the Sponsors VIP areas in the club house and the 18th Hole - hospitality areas operation hours will be from 8am through to 5pm daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 during the 2005 ASM Professional event.
The cost of all F & B including coffee, tea, beer, whisky, water, light snacks, and lunch provided in the VIP hospitality areas daily from Fri 11th through Sun 13th Nov 2005 is FOC.
IndoChine are the ASM events Official Caterers and will be operating the various on course VIP hospitality areas. For more information about IndoChine please click here or visit www.indochine.com.sg
40 - VIP parking stickers valid from Fri 11th - Sun 13th the ASM Professional event.
11. 2 colour pages in the 2005 ASM Official Program - please provide your Corporate LOGO & message - finished art work - camera ready copy.
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into the various 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort event signage to be produced as follows;
12. 2 - exclusive T-Box each T-Box to be dressed with 5 signs with your company’s LOGO and or message please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=645 to view. The signs will be configured in a variety of ways so as to be most visible when the ASM event is being filmed, and for your corporate photo opportunities.
2 - single sided sign measuring - 3m X 2m
12 - sign measuring - 3m X 1m - with your LOGO – only 2 different sign designs are allowed
to view an example click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=658
13. On the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort press conference back drop, and various stage backdrops to be used at all ASM official functions, such as the ASM Welcome Cocktail Reception for all 2005 ASM pro & amateur golfers, and sponsors, and at the various ASM Pro-Am prize giving ceremonies. Please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/tournament_results.asp?tournID=83 to view.
14. On the on the backdrop for 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort prize giving and closing ceremony, which will be conducted in front of the main club house to view an example of the backdrop please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=769
15. On 1 Header Panel, 2 side boards, and 1 base plate on the 4 Leader boards. To view the Leader boardsplease click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=648
16. The 2 side boards, on the Main Results board to be located in a prominent location near both the club house and VIP hospitality areas, visible to all attending the event. To view the main results board please click here or visit www.asianseniormasters.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=609
Corporate BRANDing - your company LOGO and or message will be incorporated into and appear on the 2005 ASM - Malaysia website as follows;
17. the scrolling banner on the right side of the webpage created for the ASM Pro-Am in which your company will participate. Click here or visit www.asm-singapore.com/upcoming_tournaments.asp?tournID=124 to view an example.
18. on the dedicated supporting sponsors section of the website. To view click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/supporting_sponsors.asp if desired a hyper link to your company’s web site or nominated webpage can be included.
19. one exclusive page in the online news section, where your company can promote their good corporate citizen activities, products and or services. To view an example please click here or visit www.asm-malaysia.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=737
Subject to space & time constraints the following Sponsor’s options and opportunities may be utilized, however these will by agreement with the AST and are to be undertaken at the Sponsor’s independent cost –
20. Opportunity to conduct product displays & promotions during the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort
21. Opportunity to increase Corporate BRAND-ing on the golf course, inside the golf club and Official Functions additional signage types and costs are as follows;
3m X 1m – single sided signboards - extra cost SGD$ 500 each
3m X 1m – double sided signboards - extra cost SGD$ 750 each
Additional T-Box with 1 - 3m X 2m – T-Box and 4 - 3m X 1m - single sided signboards extra cost SGD$ 5,000
Opportunity to increase BRANDing inside the Club House & VIP hospitality areas and in the various ASM function rooms where the ASM Pro-Am lunches & prize giving ceremonies will be held, signage, table top displays, etc..
I trust you will agree that participating in the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort Pro-Am and staging your company’s very own 32 flight Pro-Am participating and interacting with your invited VIP guests is a perfect way to fly the company flag, compete with some of Singapore and the regions best amateur golfers, entertain your existing & prospective clients, and or reward your top performing colleagues and staff.
It might be possible for your company to hold its quarterly, half yearly and or annual regional meeting in Malaysia to coincide with the 2005 ASM @ Palm Resort.
In the event that a SGD$ 80,000 @ USD$ 50,000 investment might be more than your company has budgeted for in 2005, it might be an idea to try and involve some of your group’s regional Asian business units and associated companies to spread the cost.
Other more modestly priced corporate sponsorship packages exist, please click here or visit http://www.asm-malaysia.com/newsdetails1.asp?NewsID=746 to view other Corporate Sponsorship & Pro-Am packages available.
Thank you for taking the time to view this information,
Chuan Campbell - Managing Director - to put a face to a name click HERE
Matthew Murray - Tournament Director - to put a face to a name click HERE